International Association of Human-Animal Interaction Organizations (IAHAIO) defines AAA as “informal interactions/visitations often conducted by human-animal teams for motivational, educational and/or recreational purposes” (Kelly and Cozzolino, 2015). Allow our therapy animals to bring joy to your staff, clients, patients or students (following both HIPAA regulations for client/patient confidentiality, and current CDC recommendations for COVID safety). Our dogs:
- Provide love, laughter and smiles
- Offer a positive distraction from internal conflict
- Demonstrate hope and happiness - in action
- Reduce feelings of sadness, loneliness, anxiety, or dis-ease
- Increase feelings of safety, comfort, and joy
- Boost motivation for engagement and interactivity
- Bolster interpersonal connectivity
"Having the dogs here brightens up your day. It just feels good."
Please fill out our contact form, letting us know what your organization's needs are; how many people might attend a visit; and any other pertinent information you think we should know. We will get back to you with more information about fees and scheduling. Thank you!