Comfort Visits With Therapy Animals
Interactions with animals are scientifically proven to aid in individuals' feelings of happiness, calmness, comfort and wellness. Allow our certified therapy animal teams to bring joy to your organization's staff, clients, patients or students (following both HIPAA regulations for client/patient confidentiality, and current CDC recommendations for COVID safety). Our therapy animals (mostly dogs, but sometimes a *kitty!):
- Provide love, laughter and smiles
- Offer a loving, positive distraction from internal conflict
- Demonstrate hope for happiness, in action
- Reduce feelings of sadness, loneliness, anxiety, or dis-ease
- Increase feelings of safety, comfort, and joy
- Boost motivation for engagement and interactivity
- Bolster interpersonal connectivity
*Huckleberry the three-legged wonder kitty may be available upon request; though conditions must be very quiet and groups very small to accommodate her. PLEASE be aware ahead of time whether anyone who plans to be present for the visit has an allergy to cats before requesting Huck's presence.
"Having the dogs here brightens up your day. It just feels good."
Please fill out our contact form, letting us know what your organization's needs are; how many people might attend the visit; and any other pertinent information you think we should know. And we will get back to you with more information about fees and scheduling. Thank you!