PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON. DUE TO COVID-19, WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY ABLE TO BRING ON VOLUNTEERS.
join OUR team!
Heel 2 Heal is looking for A Few Good Dogs...and their Humans
* Dream of serving your community alongside your canine confidant?
* Have the desire and time to contribute as a volunteer?
* Live in Kern County (preferably Bakersfield)?
IS YOUR DOG:
* At least one year old, fully vaccinated, healthy, well-groomed, and spayed/neutered?
* Calm, gentle, well-mannered, even-tempered, and well-socialized in all types of public environments?
* Highly sociable and friendly with other dogs?
* Able to listen, focus, and walk politely on a loose leash -- even when distracted?
* Thrilled to engage with people of all ages, sizes, shapes, colors, genders, and dispositions?
* Lacking in shyness, fear, anxiety, reactivity, and/or aggressive behavioral tendencies of any kind?
If you answered to the above, please message us via the contact form to learn more about our H2H therapy dog evaluation & training opportunities.