PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON. DUE TO COVID-19, WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY ABLE TO BRING IN VOLUNTEERS.
Join our team!
Heel 2 Heal is looking for A Few Good Dogs...and their Humans
* Dream of serving your community alongside your canine confidant?
* Have the desire and time to contribute as a volunteer?
* Live in Kern County (preferably Bakersfield)?
IS YOUR DOG:
* At least one year old, fully vaccinated, healthy, well-groomed, and spayed/neutered?
* Calm, gentle, well-mannered, even-tempered, and well-socialized in all types of public environments?
* Highly sociable and friendly with other dogs?
* Able to listen, focus, and walk politely on a loose leash -- even when distracted?
* Thrilled to engage with people of all ages, sizes, shapes, colors, genders, and dispositions?
* Lacking in shyness, fear, anxiety, reactivity, and/or aggressive behavioral tendencies of any kind?
If you answered YES TO ALL of the above, please message us via the contact form to learn more about our H2H therapy dog evaluation & training opportunities.